On Sunday, April 7, from 4 a.m. to 3 p.m. (ET), Office of Information Technologies (OIT) systems engineers will perform planned maintenance activities on several IT services.
These services will be UNAVAILABLE for the ENTIRE maintenance period:
- Banner and all administrative applications (INB, OnBase and other Banner-related systems)
- Concourse course management system
The Academic LISTSERV (acadlist.nd.edu) will be unavailable from 4 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Messages sent to lists on acadlist.nd.edu will be queued during this time and delivered after the work is complete.
Services NOT affected by this maintenance are:
- Internet access
- Network services (wired and wireless)
- CorpFS, Netfile (including web sites hosted in Netfile) and AFS (including web sites hosted in AFS)
- All services that use LDAP, Kerberos and CAS (Central Authentication Service) for authentication, including:
- ND Exchange email & calendar
- ND Google Apps
- VoIP and Centrex telephones
- www.nd.edu (main ND web page)
If you have any questions, please contact the OIT Help Desk at 574-631-8111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.