On Sunday, August 11, from 12:01 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (ET), Office of Information Technologies (OIT) systems engineers will perform a variety of planned maintenance activities and upgrades.
The following services will be UNAVAILABLE from 6:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.:
- Banner and all administrative applications, including:
- ODS reporting and all dependent applications (including GLEZ, PeopleEZ and Person Profile)
- Administrative systems (INB, OnBase and other Banner-related systems)
- Payroll and benefits information, vacation/sick days, class search, and other self-service (SSB) systems
- Advance, RMS Housing, ID Card System and other Oracle databases and related applications
- Academic LISTSERV (acadlist.nd.edu)
Other services that will be UNAVAILABLE include:
- Appworx—between 12:01 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Sakai—between 12:01 to 4:00 a.m.
Services NOT to be affected by this maintenance include:
- Internet access
- Network services (wired & wireless)
- VoIP and Centrex telephones
- www.nd.edu (main ND web page)
- Netfile (including web sites hosted in Netfile)
- AFS (including web sites hosted in AFS)
- Exchange Email and Calendar