The renovation and expansion of the Morris Inn, together with its partnership with the Notre Dame Conference Center at McKenna Hall, provide many new options for meetings, academic conferences and large events such as wedding receptions, in addition to meals and overnight stays for guests.
In order to accommodate parking for up to 1,200 guests per day (with only 108 parking spaces adjacent to the Morris Inn), the hotel and conference center have developed several new parking policies effective immediately for University faculty and staff:
- ND faculty/staff who attend an event at the Morris Inn, including a meal at Sorin’s or Rohr’s, or an event in the ballroom or private dining rooms will receive complimentary valet parking. Simply show a Notre Dame ID when leaving the Morris Inn.
- Free self-parking is available in the parking lot immediately west of the Bookstore lot (BK1 lot).
- Valet parking for those staying overnight at the Morris Inn is $15 per day.
Parking fees for non-employee guests or event attendees:
- Complimentary self-parking is available in the gated BK1 lot west of the main bookstore lot.
- Complimentary valet parking is available for guests of Sorin’s, Rohr’s or the Fireside Terrace for 2 ½ hours with the purchase of a meal.
- Event valet parking for a conference, event at the NDCC or in the ballroom or private dining rooms of the Morris Inn is $10.
- Overnight valet parking for hotel guests, with unlimited in-and-out privileges, is $15 per night.