The University will be closed for the Christmas and New Year’s holidays from Friday, Dec. 23, through Monday, Jan. 2. Before you leave campus for the holidays, please make sure your workspace is secured:
- Close and lock windows. If they won’t secure, contact maintenance through the AiM work order system or at 631-8888 as soon as possible.
- Empty refrigerators and turn them off if possible.
- Turn off your computer.
- Unplug or remove all Christmas lights.
- Turn off copiers.
- Turn off all other lights.
- Set room or office heaters and fans in the low position.
Please do not change or adjust your thermostat—they’re regulated campus-wide by utilities and maintenance personnel.
In the event of a water leak or other emergency, please contact the Maintenance Department at 631-7701, the Utilities Department at 631-6594 or Risk Management and Safety at 631-5037. For water leaks or other emergencies that occur after hours, please call Notre Dame Security Police at 631-5555.