On Sunday, Feb. 3, from 12:01 a.m. to 6 p.m. (ET), Office of Information Technologies (OIT) systems engineers will perform planned maintenance activities and upgrades on several IT services.
These services will be UNAVAILABLE for the ENTIRE maintenance period:
- Banner self-service (SSB) and related systems (such as class search, class schedules and class registration)
- Concourse course management system
CorpFS, Netfile (including web sites hosted in Netfile) and AFS (including web sites hosted in AFS) will be UNAVAILABLE from 12:01 to 3 a.m.
These services will be UNAVAILABLE from 2:15 to 3 a.m.:
- All services that use LDAP, Kerberos, CAS (Central Authentication Service) for authentication, including:
- ND Google Apps & student Gmail (messages will be queued and delivered following the work)
- All ND wireless networks
Services NOT affected by this maintenance are:
- Internet access
- Wired network
- VoIP and Centrex telephones
- www.nd.edu (main ND web page)
If you have any questions, please contact the OIT Help Desk at 574-631-8111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.