On Sunday, September 30, between 12:01 a.m. and 6:00 p.m., most University information technology services will be unavailable while Office of Information Technologies (OIT) system engineers perform semi-annual maintenance activities.
Applications and services UNAVAILABLE during the entire maintenance period include:
- Banner and all related services
- Database services
- Concourse course management system
These services will be UNAVAILABLE between 4:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m., but AVAILABLE during the remainder of the maintenance period:
- Internet access
- ND Exchange email and calendaring service—messages sent to or from off-campus during this time will be cached and delivered once the maintenance is complete
- CAS (Central Authentication Service) and all services that use CAS, including:
- Google Apps, including student Gmail
Services that will experience brief interruptions and/or slowness include:
- AFS (including web sites hosted in AFS) — between 12:01 a.m. and 1:00 a.m.
- Netfile (including web sites hosted in Netfile)— between 3:00 a.m. and 4:00 a.m.
- ND MeetingPlace — between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.
- ND LISTSERV (including ACADLIST)—between 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
Services that will remain AVAILABLE during the entire maintenance period include:
VOIP and Centrex telephone service
On-campus network connectivity
If you have any questions, please contact your departmental IT staff, or the OIT Help Desk at 574-631-8111 or email@example.com.