On Sunday, February 12, between 12:01 a.m. and 6 p.m. (EDT), most University information technology services will be unavailable while Office of Information Technologies (OIT) engineers complete quarterly maintenance activities. The following services WILL NOT BE AFFECTED during this maintenance period:
· All ND email services (faculty/staff Exchange email and student Gmail)
· AFS (including web sites hosted in AFS)
· VoIP telephone service
Major IT services that WILL BE AFFECTED include:
· Internet—intermittent access between 12:01 and 1 a.m.
· Banner and all its related services
· Concourse course management system
· NetFile—1-minute interruption between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m.
For additional information, go to the OIT maintenance page at http://oit.nd.edu/news/maintenance.
We apologize for any inconvenience during this time. If you have any questions, please contact your departmental IT support staff, or the OIT Help Desk at 574-631-8111 or email@example.com.