The Office of Information Technologies (OIT) has announced that the introduction of the Gartner information technology research portal is now available to all ND faculty, staff and students.
“With this new Gartner portal, we are providing our faculty, students and staff with access to great research concerning information technology service,” says Ron Kraemer, vice president for information technologies and chief information officer. “My hope is that access to this research will enhance teaching and learning and provide us with knowledge that helps us make informed decisions concerning where we spend our limited technology budgets.”
Gartner, Inc., is the leading provider of research and analysis on the global information technology industry. This new portal offers free internet access to Gartner’s core research content. You can access the portal with your NetID and password via:
- insideND—A link is located on the Home tab in the Quick Apps channel, AND as a listing under the My Resources tab.
- ND website via the Central Authentication Service (CAS) at: https://accounts-admin.cc.nd.edu/GartnerLogon.
You’ll find the latest technology-related research provides ND faculty, staff and students a convenient way to find valuable research data related to:
- Current IT trends and the exploration of complex real world issues.
- Improve infrastructure, validate technology decisions, analyze industry trends and understand best practices.
- Insight on current technology trends, IT management, business issues, organizations and strategy, as well as a global perspective on the IT industry.