On Sunday, July 22, between 12:01 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. (EDT), several
University information technology services will be unavailable while
Office of Information Technologies (OIT) engineers complete maintenance
The following services WILL NOT BE AFFECTED during this maintenance
- ND email service (Exchange) users may experience slowness from
4:00 to 5:00 a.m.
- Network/Internet access
- AFS (including web sites hosted in AFS)
Major IT services that WILL BE AFFECTED include:
- All administrative applications
- Concourse course management system
- NetFile (including web sites hosted in NetFile) and CorpFS
multiple brief interruptions from 1:30 to 7:30 a.m.
We apologize for any inconvenience during this time. If you have any
questions, please contact your departmental IT support staff, or the OIT
Help Desk at 574-631-8111 or firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>.